buerhaus design utilizes a video-journalistic or as Matt has branded it, 'Cinematic Documentary' style of shooting. It is our job to capture the day as it unfolds naturally. We prefer to blend into the background and capture the excitement and emotion of the day. Videography is truly an art. As professionals, we are committed to the perfection of your video! Top of the line equipment will capture your day with the best digital quality available. Our goal is not to be a distraction, but to capture just enough of your day to make a wonderful video that you, your friends and family will cherish forever. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, contact Matt by clicking here!
NOTE: Each package is based on the one before it. As you move up, you'll notice the additional options and/or features have been highlighted.
All Packages Include:
- A Highlight Video of the days events to wrap up the full video, which will also be featured right here on our Mitzvah page... with the youngster's permission of course:) This is a great way for friends and family to relive the event!
- Up to a 4 hour edited video to the music of your choice, including all the covered events of the ceremony and/or reception, edited in Matt's 'Cinematic, Documentary' style -- looks like a movie, shot like a documentary!
- The use of wireless microphones for optimal sound and the use of two cameras during the ceremony in all packages.
- Two copies (DVD) of the event complete with cover artwork, chapter markers and titles.
- Complete coverage of formal photo sessions.
- Hands on experience with Matt who will coach you through the process of selecting music, transitions and anything else for your video that he'll need to begin editing. Turnover time for edited videos is 2-8 weeks depending on the season.
** All Shooting Times are for the 'Day Of' only. Coverage time begins at the start of the ceremony.
Estimated video time: 1:00-1:30 hrs
On Site Shooting: 2:00 hrs
Estimated video time: 1:20-1:40 hrs
On Site Shooting: 4:00 hrs
Estimated video time: 1:30-2:00 hrs
On Site Shooting: 6:00 hrs
Estimated video time: 3:00-4:00 hrs
Double Disk Set! (edited video & raw footage)
On Site Shooting: 8:00 hrs
Photo & Video
Videography and Digital
The Complete, 'One Stop' Package
Photo to Video Montage: $299
Additional Videographer: $175
Raw Footage: $175
Additional Hours: $140
Project Montage at Rec.: $100
Additional charges, if necessary:
Fuel Surcharge (outside of the Baltimore metro area : per round-trip): $40
Hotel Surcharge (Out of MD, MD south of DC, Eastern Shore, West of Frederick): $140
Hotel Surcharges are to assure on-time filming by sleeping over near your event location (usually only for early weddings). This charge is assessed for most events not local to the Baltimore Metro area (south, west and east of DC- extreme eastern shore of MD or Deleware- north of MD/PA line) where filming is to begin before noon. This would cover hotel costs for our staff who would spend the night before your Ceremony somewhere nearby to assure nothing is missed due to traffic or travel related problems.
Extra DVD burns: $20.00 per disc / $30.00 with case and custom insert (/$40 for double disks)
Need more than 10 copies? Special discounted rates may apply!!
Contact us HERE for more information or to set up an appointment