editing life videography utilizes a video-journalistic or as Matt has branded it, 'Cinematic Documentary' style of shooting. It is our job to capture the event as it unfolds naturally. We prefer to blend into the background and capture the excitement and emotion of the day. Videography is truly an art. As professionals, we are committed to the perfection of your video! Top of the line equipment will capture your day with the best digital quality available. Our goal is not to be a distraction, but to capture just enough of your day to make a wonderful video that you, your friends and family will cherish forever. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, contact Matt by clicking here!
All Mitzvah Packages Include:
- A Highlight Video of the days events to wrap up the full video, which we'll post to Vimeo so you can share it with family and friends!
- Up to a 4 hour edited video to the music of your choice, including all the covered events of the ceremony* and/or reception, edited in a cinematic-documentary style.
- The use of wireless microphones for optimal sound and the use of two cameras during the ceremony* in all packages.
- An HD download of the completed video file in an .m4v format, great for 'smart' devices and video streaming, as well as two DVD copies.
- Complete coverage of formal photo sessions when applicable.
- Hands on experience with Matt who will coach you through the process of selecting music, transitions and anything else for your video that he'll need to begin editing. Turnover time for edited videos is 2-20 weeks depending on the season.
* Check with your Synagogue for possible filming restrictions of the Mitzvah Ceremony! Some will not allow video simply for religious reasons. Others because they'll think video coverage would be an obtrusive disctraction. Assure your Rabbi that any type of video coverage we provide is very discreet. We usually leave a smaller footprint than professional photographers.
** All Shooting Times are for the 'Day Of' only. Coverage time begins at the time you specify.
Estimated video time: 1:00-1:30 hrs
On Site Shooting: 2:00 hrs
Estimated video time: 1:20-1:40 hrs
On Site Shooting: 4:00 hrs
Estimated video time: 1:30-2:00 hrs
On Site Shooting: 6:00 hrs
Estimated video time: 2:00 hrs
On Site Shooting: 8:00 hrs
Add a Second Videographer, Outakes disk and Photo Montage to this package for only $300!
Photo to Video Montage: $299
Additional Videographer: $100-200 depending on package
Raw Footage Outakes: $175
Additional Hours: $225
Montage Projection: $100
Photography: Inquire with us and we can recommend photographers we know and trust!
Additional charges, if necessary:
Fuel Surcharge (outside of the Baltimore metro area : per round-trip): $40
Hotel Surcharge (2 hours or more from Bel Air, MD-- not always neccessary): $140
Hotel Surcharges are to assure on-time filming by sleeping over near your event location (usually only for early weddings). This charge is assessed for most events not local to the Baltimore Metro area (south, west and east of DC- extreme eastern shore of MD or Deleware- north of MD/PA line) where filming is to begin before noon. This would cover hotel costs for our staff who would spend the night before your Ceremony somewhere nearby to assure nothing is missed due to traffic or travel related problems.
Extra DVD burns: $20.00 per disc / $30.00 with case and custom insert (/$40 for double disks)
Need more than 10 copies? Special discounted rates may apply!!
Contact us HERE for more information or to set up an appointment